[Scribus] Lprof 1.11.0 snapshot packages for Debian/Ubuntu available

Le Tigre scribus
Thu Nov 24 15:23:30 CET 2005

Thank you Alex,

is it the version of 14 nov. or more recent? Have you seen my mail about the
print bug (yesterday) wich is supposed to be fixed since nov.5 and wich is
still there in the version of nov. 14?

Raphael