[Scribus] Lprof 1.11.0 snapshot packages for Debian/Ubuntu available

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Nov 24 00:33:40 CET 2005

As the subject says I have built new lprof packages for Debian
stable/testing/unstable and Ubuntu hoary/breezy. Please note that lprof
packages are only available from my repository at tagancha.org. See
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux for more details
on the repository if you are not using it already. Also source package is only
in the "unstable" branch. The rest are binaries only. This is for space
conservation. If you need the source package please use the unstable deb-src
line.

If you find bugs in this developmental snapshot of Lprof please submit them at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=146038&atid=764370 if possible. If
not, I can submit them for you if you write to me.

Regard,

Alex