[Scribus] font manager

Creolophus WC creolophus
Wed Nov 23 21:41:42 CET 2005

Hi Craig,

After reading your mail, i feel that i really don't need a "font
manager". I just needed a simple font manager for my font collection.
Btw, the directories of symlinks is a cool idea :-)

The reason i needed a font manager (in Windows) was, my font directory
went corrupt & i was frustrated & i got a Suitcase demo & was addicted
to it. I think (& hope), there is no reason to use such a thing for
Linux

Thank you for taking the trouble to write a long reply. I learnt a bit
abt scribus's font management ... :-)

P.S. I don't think i am good enough with programming to peer into
Scribus' code & modify it :-(