[Scribus] Inkscape Announces 0.43 Release :: http://www.inkscape.org :: Draw Freely.

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Tue Nov 22 02:55:16 CET 2005

Hi Stu,

On 11/21/05, stu seven <stu7seven at gmail.com> wrote:
>    I like the Inkscape program... but when I try to run the
> newer than I have versions, too many things are missing -
> and this is with the binary(!).  X....................................

Download the "static" RPM (if you have an RPM-based distro, that is -
as I am using FC3)  and install it in the default location.  The
"static" RPM doesn't contain any dependencies.  You can also install
it under your home directory tree using the "--prefix" rpm option but,
strangely,  icons, etc. don't show up that way.

--
HTH

Asif