[Scribus] PDF Printing problem

Martin Langeland dumluks
Sun Nov 20 18:16:06 CET 2005

Hi All,
I am  trying to get a 36 page booklet from Open
Office 2.00 beta through Scribus 1.3.1 to a pdf 1.5 file on a suse
9.3/64 machine.
The file appears on the screen beautifully in Acrobat 7. But when
I print in Acrobat it insists on single sided printing.
Open Office will print duplex.
Scribus will go through the motions but nothing comes out of the printer.
I have re-installed my printer with no change.
My question is where do I set the choice for the printer duplex option?
Can't find anything in Acrobat. There appears to be something in  print
setup in Scribus but it has no effect on my machine.
Does this sound like it is entirely my printer drivers (HP Officejet
6110 all-in-one)? Or am I missing something in the software?

Many thanks as always for this forum. I particularly enjoy the current
discussion of book printers.

-- ml