[Scribus] font/color menu quirk

Creolophus WC creolophus
Sun Nov 20 11:25:09 CET 2005

Hi,

First, I would like to thank everyone for your responses & I hope i am
not annoying you with my incessant questions

my problem is:

when I select a textframe & open the Story Editor,

I try to select a font (from my collection), the whole screen is
filled up with the menu (list of fonts...with bold/italic/etc
variations)
moreover, the menu is not displayed fully ... which forces me to exit
Story Editor & find another way to change the font

same thing happens when i try to select a color --> half the menu
fills up the screen & i cannot see/select from the other half

Help!

Thank you