[Scribus] Lulu owner and location

Larry Levsen larry
Fri Nov 18 16:37:38 CET 2005

> Lulu.com is an US company I guess (it's not very easy to find this info
> on their web page), do the others on the list know any comparable
> service providers on the European soil?
>
> regards
> Maciej

Hi All
1. Please note: Lulu is Scribus friendly
2. They will also market your publications for you

Lulu is owned by Bob Young (Red Hat) and is located in Morrisville, NC
USA

http://www.lulu.com/about/

Quote from Lulu  "Open source software is based on putting users in
control of technology. In much the same way, Lulu believes in putting
authors and independent publishers in control of their digital content,
from content creation, to pricing, to royalties."  end quote
--
Larry Levsen, - Sherwood Greenhouses
Ph:(306) 522-1116  Fx:(306) 546-5016
Email: larry at sherwoodgreenhouses.com