[Scribus] Required Versions of tkinter and python-imaging?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Nov 18 16:25:56 CET 2005

> That'll be especially true if Petr and/or I ever get a chance to enhance
> the scripter for more full coverage of Scribus's features, ideally by
> some semi-automated method.

This will be necessary, the changes I'm doing will turn Scripter into teeny
weeny little pieces of nothingness anyway if its not updated. However, then
the correct functions should be possible to expose to scripter AND be able to
run scripts from the command line without the GUI.

Craig