[Scribus] PRINTING Scribus books ?

stu seven stu7seven
Wed Nov 16 20:44:27 CET 2005

   ...well, yes, Booksurge is a "pod" printer...
but, ay yi yi... the "preparation costs" I am
seeing are astronomical... one hundreds dollars
plus, just for printing an already finished file,
this is in addition to cost per copy.

   Anybody else reading this topic, have a
suggestion for paperback/hardback printers
who can print one copy, or on-demand,
without the high prices ?