[Scribus] Docks vs. Windows

Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc zekrap
Mon Nov 14 11:05:00 CET 2005

Hello,

To enable it: System menu --> Preferences --> Windows, then switch
> "Titlebar Action" from "Maximise" (the default) to "Roll Up". (NB this
> is all in Gnome 2.12 in Ubuntu 5.10, not sure about other
> distros/versions of Gnome) To re-open the window, just double-click on
> the title bar again.

This have also been implemented in KDE years ago. I can't give the correct
"path" to this option in an english version since I'm running a french one,
but it should be somewhere under the "Desktop" menu in the KDE Configuration
Center. In french, it's in "Bureau -> Comportement des fen?tres", in the
"Actions" tab. IIRC, this is the default setting in the Mandriva
distribution.

Christophe