[Scribus] Docks vs. Windows

Heimdall Midgard heimdalle
Mon Nov 14 03:37:26 CET 2005

I'm just wondering what the opinion of the list is on having Scribus
use docks instead of windows for its tools or "palettes".

During a recent "job" (I wasn't paid for it), by far the most tedious
part was having to constantly rearrange the windows to let me see the
results of, say, adjusting the dimensions of a frame.

I could imagine working with dockable palettes that would fold away
when I click on their title bars (or a dedicated arrow button). If I
want to access the palettes again, I just click on the corresponding
"docked" tab.

--
Albert Einstein: Phantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt.