[Scribus] Getting rid of an "invisible" frame (out, out damn spot!)

stu seven stu7seven
Sun Nov 13 19:28:10 CET 2005

yes, if I'm following you, you will have to edit this
out of the *.sla file...
  ...click on it to select the spot, then  Edit->cut
Always works for me.  Usually, these little spots
occur after trying, unsuccessfully, to open a new
image or text frame... it's just where the cursor
was clicked, with no frame described yet.