[Scribus] 2nd request / scribus PDF problem

stu seven stu7seven
Sun Nov 13 18:28:26 CET 2005

   OK - all is working now... for me, it only works
by making a GOTO first, then adding a text field
on top of that... but that works nicely, and thanks
to all who commented.

    One replier stated this kind of PDF could be read
by  xpdf... nice if it can, but I tried this without success.