[Scribus] 2nd request / scribus PDF problem

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Nov 13 01:25:53 CET 2005

stu seven wrote:
> ...ohhhh... fast !  Yes - that is exactly what I did...
> just a simple text link... and, as I say, it does
> work like that... it's just that the text disappears
> when converted to PDF... very strange bug.

Hmm, that's actually not what i did (more than just a simple text link). I
first created a regular text field where i entered the text "Go To The Page
2" and then created a link frame on top of that. If i do the way you describe
here I get exactly what you did too - no text on the pdf but only the link.
Did you try exporting the doc i posted a link for with the sample.