[Scribus] PDF Error - Error (227233): Illegal digit in hex char in name

Håkan Hagenrud uhp
Wed Nov 9 15:45:24 CET 2005

> They are just the way Scribus writes the PDF, and not quality of PDF
> issues.
>
> We had an illegal char issue and it was fixed ages ago tho.
>
> Craig

I think that this is a problem. I tried making pdf files using japanese
type and fonts, no problems, look nice on screen but I cant even select
the text to re-use it in another application. The same applies when I
get lots of spaces in my english or swedish text, can't re-use the text.

Anyone else think this may be a problem?

/H?kan