[Scribus] PDF Error - Error (227233): Illegal digit in hex char in name

Håkan Hagenrud uhp
Wed Nov 9 00:17:09 CET 2005

> Anyone any thoughts?  Where should I begin debugging?  My guess would
> be
> that maybe the name of a frame or something (?based on an inserted
> file)
> is wrong/illegal - but how do i find it so that I know what to rename?
>
> PDF File is uplaoded to
> *http://www.wittongilbert.free-online.co.uk/banshee-liberty.pdf

Hello Craig and the rest of you. I would like to know if you have the
same problems if you use a different font. There is something very
strange with the pdf that you have uploaded. If you try to select and
copy paste the text you will get a lot of extra spaces, also Acrobat
tells me that the encoding of the font is custom in the pdf file. I've
seen this problem in InDesign also and there the problem was naming
standards in the font file. Please try using another font and see if
you get the same problems with the pdf file (select/copy/paste and
custom encoding of fonts)

H?kan