[Scribus] Outdated Scribus 1.2.x and 1.3.x Translations

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Nov 8 11:49:34 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 09:14, Petr Van?k wrote:
> > > I'm the spanish translator. As I don't have too much spare time, I
> > > haven't updated 1.3.x translation, because it's a development branch
> > > and I think it isn't so important, but when there are new releases of
> > > stable branch I update it. When I have time I'll update the 1.3.x
> > > translation. I don't mind if you want to remove this translation from
> > > the release while it's outdated.
> >
> > Thanks for replying Sergio. No, I dont wish to remove it if it will be
> > updated in the future. For 1.2.4 you are currently only about 16 strings
> > behind.
> >
> > 1.3.x might be a development branch, but it will soon replace 1.2.x in
> > many peoples eyes.
>
> Craig, I feel it with czech trans the same as Sergio do. Translation is
> very time consuming task and I won't to lost of any hours with something
> what can be changed day from day - I know it's my fault that I'm changing
> it too ;) But there is no problem to browse the file and fix at least fuzzy
> strings and scripter which is quite the same as in 1.2x. cheers
> p.

Sure, and thats understandable, but many of them are so low in the translation
count. I know for a fact that at least 4 of them we havent had a submission
for ages, see the 1.2.x list. I've turned off the noobsolete option for the
1.3.x updates for ts files, so any strings that are moved shoudl be found by
the searches kbabel or linguist do.

Craig