[Scribus] Importing OO2 Spreadsheet Graphs into Scribus

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Thu Nov 3 18:47:24 CET 2005

Hi

I'm struggling finding a good way of importing (as a vector preferably)
an OO2 spreadsheet graph into Scribus 1.2.3

I can't cut and paste; I tried exporting just the graph as a SVG but
this seems to try and export the whole spreadsheet, which is far too
much for Scribus to cope with.

I tried importing a OO2 created sxd file, but that doesn't seem to work
for me either, it won't import into Scribus at all.

I really need a solution, otherwise I can't see I that I can convince
others where I work, that this is a better solution than simply copying
an pasting an MS Excel graph into MS Word and creating a PDF from there
!!! I really don't won't them to keep using MS Word to do DTP stuff in !!

Julian