[Scribus] Aqua version: can't see new documents

net kat netkat
Thu Nov 3 16:18:56 CET 2005

Andreas;

I am using the latest version of Mac OS X "tiger" version 10.4.3
I have no other Qt programs that I know of.
when you ask "which locale," I don't know what you're asking
about..you mean language?

Thanks!

netkat