[Scribus] Page numbering revisited

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Nov 2 22:56:06 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 22:49, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Craig Bradney a ?crit :
> >>Craig Bradney a ?crit :

> > On Wednesday 02 November 2005 22:36, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> >>Indeed!
> >>This covers most of the needs!
> >>Cheers,
> >>Louis
> >
> > Most?
>
> You're right. All bases covered.
> Great job!

:) Its not finished yet in terms of automation, but the above certainly works.
It also provides for reversed numbering.. ie pages 0-9 can be numbered 10-1.
This is currently inactive, for today at least.

Some questions tho..

Page 0-4 being numbered i-v
Page 5-9 being numbered 1-5
Page 10-14 being numbered A-E

If a page is added after page 4, should the new page 5 be in the 1st section,
or the first in the 2nd section.. and then how should the section numbering
change.

When a page is added within a section, say, after page 6. Should the 2nd
section automatically be extended to be 5-10, and the 3rd be from 11-15? or
the 2nd remain at 5-9 and the 3rd become 10-15?

regards
Craig