[Scribus] Re: Scribus installation under the home directory

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri May 27 03:06:19 CEST 2005

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the prompt response and sorry for this late reply!  I
downloaded the latest GS from:

                     http://www.ghostscript.com/doc/AFPL/get851.htm

because having the latest GS is very much emphasized somewhere in the
Scribus docs.

This page has versions of ZLib and LibPNG that I don't have on my FC3.
 I have ZLib-1.2.1.2, LibPNG-1.2.7 on my FC3 distribution.  I don't
know whether it would have made any difference had I not installed
these two tarballs.  But, anyway ...

Thank you all for the help,