[Scribus] MacOS native version

Fabrizio Levati levati
Mon May 23 08:35:33 CEST 2005

Sorry to bother you with such an issue but I'm trying to find some kind of
information about troubles I experience trying to build the native MacOS
version of Scribus. If this is not the right place to look for, please just
let me know...

Following the instructions I found on the wiki pages I get some errors
during "make" and I'm not able to figure out what is happening

htmlreader.cpp:582: error: too many initializers for `htmlSAXHandler'

make[6]: *** [htmlreader.lo] Error 1

make[5]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1