[Scribus] pixelated images in pdf

Eric P eric.maillist
Sun May 22 21:21:14 CEST 2005

Hi there.

I've made 2 documents (20 pages and 8 pages) in Scribus so far.  Both
are essentially a ton of photos with a little bit of text.  And in both
documents I have had problem with a couple of the photos (seemingly
random) being very pixelated in the pdf.

Example.
http://epierce.freeshell.org/multimedia/scribus01.jpg

But when I export just the problem page to pdf, everything is fine
(i.e., no unwarranted pixelation).
http://epierce.freeshell.org/multimedia/scribus02.jpg

Here are my pdf settings.
http://epierce.freeshell.org/multimedia/scribus_pdf_settings.png

All the imported images in this particular document (screen shots above)
are jpg.  In the other they were pngs.  Same problem.

I've found this to be a problem with 1.2.1 and 1.2.2cvs.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Eric P.