[Scribus] Re: Printing tabloid in A4

Daniele kailed
Thu May 19 00:46:19 CEST 2005

Il 23:45, mercoled? 18 maggio 2005, Asif Lodhi scrisse:
> Hi Daniele,
>
> AFAIK, you can't.
:(

> Don't you think, Scribus being a page-layout software, incorporating
> the ability to change page-sizes would mean taking care of lots of
> things and even then it wouldn't fill the bill in all the cases?  For
> example, you might want to have your content centered in one case and
> positioned altogether differently in another.  A fit-to-page option
> would also change the font-sizes.  Don't you think that would result
> in a less-than-the-best quality output?
A sort of "draft copy" would be enough for me. Some people like paper
more then video..
When finished the output will be directly on plate for offset printing.
Perhaps with psutils ?? I'll try..
Bye.
	Daniele.
--
*** Linux user # 198661 --- ICQ 33500725 ***
***  Home  http://web.tiscali.it/kailed  ***