[Scribus] Re: Printing tabloid in A4

frank gaude' tanzen
Wed May 18 23:57:46 CEST 2005

Hello, folks!

Coming from a very high powered Adobe, Canon, design and printing
environment, I've had to temper what to expect from the Open Source
Linux DTP arena, at least for the time being.

It will take some time before Scribus gets up to the speed of an
InDesign CS, PageMaker 6.5, or a QuarkExpress, in terms of features and
ease of use. The program is getting mature and the programmers are
certainly moving in the right direction. I believe in another year or
two Scribus will take a backseat to nothing out there today.

So let us use Scribus for what it can do, offer priorities, and upgrade
as the new stable versions come out.

Thanks to all who support Open Source.

Frank