[Scribus] Accents in pt_BR (iso8859-1)

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter edson.richter
Wed May 18 20:11:41 CEST 2005

Yes, besides direct edit and copy & paste not working, get text (Obter
texto... in portuguese version) works fine.
But, after import, edit text doesn't work, and I'll still depend on
Insert Special... And I must work with both apps togheter (Scribus + OOo).
The "get text" solution solves the problem for now, but I think it
should be more "debugged" for next versions of Scribus.

Thanks for tips from all. Now, I'll give a try on Scribus.

Richter.