[Scribus] EPS integration trouble

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann
Tue May 17 18:21:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to scribus and somewhat perplexed by this problem I have ...
I'm trying to create a poster for a Scientific conference (1m x 2m)
using scribus. Using inkscape I have prepared a background image which
is supposed to frame the poster. Export to eps and import into my
template in scribus seem to work fine (looks ok on the screen), but when
looking at "Print Preview", the eps is present twice: once in the right
position and once mirrored to that. Another issue is that scribus
crashed every time I'm trying to export the whole thing to pdf ...

I can convert the eps to pdf using epstopdf and then the preview works,
but I have the impression to loose some of the output quality ...

Can anybody help me out with what's going on her?

Thanks, Joh