[Scribus] XML format used in Scribus

Marvin Dickens marvindickens
Sat May 14 18:43:07 CEST 2005

Question:

Is the XML format used in version 1.3 stable or will it change/evolve more
before version 1.4 is released? Also, what is the possibility it will
change/evolve again as development versions 1.5/1.6 progresses?

The reason I am asking is that we want the ability to massage Scribus
Documents in their native XML format and I do not want to reinvent the
wheel with every new release.

This is important to us regarding centain applications we want to use Scibus
in. We are grateful for Scribus and all of the hard work the developers have
put into the product. Further, forethought on the part of the developers,
including architectural decisions such as XML as the native file format for
Scribus documents has, in our opinion, created a killer app.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens