[Scribus] Re: PDF/X-3 Option 'Disabled'

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Wed May 11 01:11:48 CEST 2005

I have already visited wiki (for help only, albeit) and, after reading
your post, again visited wiki but I don't see anything telling me how
to upload the text so that it gets linked in the HOW-TO category.  I
also created an account but I don't see how I can upload a page.  I
have to shamefully admit that I know absolutely _nothing_ about wikis
in general!  So, please put it on the wiki yourself if you have the
time or, alternatively, please direct me to a helpful link or tell me
how I can upload the text and link it to the HOW-TO category.

Thanks and best regards

Asif