[Scribus] quality images for press (digital camera? cheap/fre eonline stock s? scan?)

frank gaude' tanzen
Thu May 5 18:33:30 CEST 2005

Well, a letter/A4 photo size is just about the limit for good CMYK press
printing. Maybe the shop would accept 8MP which the Canon Rebel XT has.
I would think 6MP is plenty good enough. Are we talking slick magazine
with over 150 dpi screens?

Both the Canon and Nikon will set you back over US$1000. <smile>