[Scribus] Fonts

Thomas Hühn huehn-ml
Thu May 5 10:24:57 CEST 2005

Hi

I have put some fonts (Type 1) into ~/.fonts (so I have ~/.fonts/Type
1/Bergamo/* for example). Openoffice finds them and Scribus does so,
too. After a fashion...

If I insert a text frame and edit its contents, I have this selection of
fonts on the top. Bitstream Charter Bold to Cursor Regular. Obviously
these are not all of the available fonts.

If I use "Einstellungen - Schriftart" (sorry, German version) I see all
the installed fonts and can select them.

In "Einstellungen - Schriftarten" in the main window there are also only
those few fonts available.

I'm really not sure, whether putting those fonts into subfolders of
~/.fonts is correct, but since Openoffice finds them and Scribus finds
them too (if only in an inconvenient way), I wonder what I have to do.

Thomas