[Scribus] quality images for press (digital camera? cheap/free online stock s? scan?)

Gracia M. Littauer gracia
Wed May 4 22:53:47 CEST 2005

Sounds great. Can I do this with a dir of gimp corrected files & .tif
saved or is it like gthumbimage & only works with .jpeg???

--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 - SuSE 9.2 Pro
Choices, life is about choices -- well, part of it is. Shit happens is