[Scribus] infinite loop in PDF printing is fixed

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed May 4 08:10:52 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 21:51, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just saw that the problem with the PDF files going into a infinite
> loop has been fixed (issue 0001936 in the bugtracker) in CVS.
> But it seems that the cvs downloadable version on the site doesn't
> reflect the changes made in May yet, so I'm humbly asking if the
> downloadable cvs version is going to be updated soon? Or could I get cvs
> access somewhere?

When Peter updates it, if its not already, otherwise, please use CVS. Unless
you have network issues, the download size and time will be a lot less than
grabbing the tarball each time, and the rebuild file count and time will be
less too.

Craig