[Scribus] Accents in pt_BR (iso8859-1)

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter edson.richter
Tue May 3 18:44:11 CEST 2005

Is there any flag I can enable when compiling to generate more detailes
debug info to the list?

I really appreciatte help already obtained from the community... I'll
love to help giving more information for this exceptional software.

IT: someone started a pt_BR translation for docs? I'll like to contribute.

Thank you all,

Edson Richter