[Scribus] Font change requestor

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun May 1 15:29:04 CEST 2005

I find that the most frequent kind of font change I make is within a
font family, e.g., Nimbus Regular to Bold.

I don't know if others find this annoying, but in both the Story Editor
and Properties Tool, the current face is always at the top of the list,
so you many times need to scroll up a few lines.  It especially gets
annoying when you need to switch font face multiple times for multiple
short phrases in a document.

This may be a feature of Qt, but I wonder if there is a way to initially
show several fonts before and several after the current one when you
click the requestor.
(I hope I'm making this clear - sometimes even native English-speakers
have trouble putting the words together in the best way)

(the poster formerly known as Greg)