[Scribus] No Speeding Zone

Chris Turchin chris
Thu Mar 31 18:09:15 CEST 2005

i posted a similar malaise a while back. its apparently a known issue with large
text frames. my experience however, was only that text entry in the frame was
dreadful, not the whole app. the workaround for me was to use the storyboard
editor rather than editing text directly in the frame.

HTH.

--chris