[Scribus] Win32 port

Marvin Dickens marvindickens
Wed Mar 30 18:58:42 CEST 2005

> > I agree with you that the best route would be for this to NOT require
> > any other installations like alternative printing systems, etc.

The win32 installation of ghostscript is painless. All dependencies are
contained in the distribution. Further, using the existing framework
within scribus regarding printing makes more sense than implimenting
new code to enable printing. Why reinvent the wheel? Also, if my memory
serves me correctly, both GIMP for win32 and cinepaint for win32 require
ghostscript.

Regards

Marvin Dickens