[Scribus] Win32 port

Paul paul
Mon Mar 28 17:44:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

> I agree with you that the best route would be for this to NOT require
> any other installations like alternative printing systems, etc.

I find it rather upsetting that this attitude even exists. Part of the
fun of growing up with computers was the diversity out there. If one
product was better than another, then the other product was used. It's
still there with Linux and BSD folks, and to some extent with OSX users,
but not under Windows. It's like all Win32 users have had a brain
transplant with something accepted only at Redmond Terraces.

I'm currently looking into using Win32 API for the printing. It's not
nice. Not nice at all.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the