[Scribus] Aquops 2005

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Fri Mar 25 02:22:33 CET 2005

Dear all,

The Aquops 2005 colloquium has gathered an unprecedent number of
people around Open Source Software. With friend Robert Gaudet, I was
given the chance to show Scribus to a fair group of enthusiastic
teachers and pedagogic counsillors who where impressed by the
program, to say the least.

The Colloquium has been marked by a very interesting Open Letter to
all attendants (and more, of course) from the president of Aquops,
Professor Jacques Daignault. His letter is written in French and I
put here the link to the web site. If anyone is interested in
translating this open letter so more people could read it, I think it
would be of much interest to the many people facing the reality of
having a hard time bringing open source software in education.

http://www.aquops.qc.ca/

There are two links, one to the full letter, one to the short version.

Just a suggestion. :)

Cheers!

Louis