[Scribus] march23cvs

bart at solozone.com bart
Fri Mar 25 01:19:57 CET 2005

Indeed, the warning is still there on "save" or "save as" but does not appear on merely opening an existing file. I may have lost track of when this happened. Was not there a warning on BOTH opening and closing the file? It is all OK by me anyway.

There IS a difference on my 9.1 box which used to accept the "bad fonts" these now crash out even without saving on EXIT but still show as existing fonts on my file. I will send it to Peter Linnell tonight. OK? No objection to getting tougher on bad fonts as they will fail on high end printing  eventually and one should not rely or employ them.

SCribus Version: 1.3.0cvs
Build ID: 23. March 2005 C-*-T-F

Bart Alberti