[Scribus] Re: how to edit templates

Steve Veltkamp bizshop
Wed Mar 23 17:39:21 CET 2005

I must be missing something. I have a page I'm working on, and have
created a block of text that I want to make a true template so I can
apply it to other documents.

I click Edit-Templates - a dialog box appears over a blank page. I click
New, make a name, and it adds it to the selection list. Nothing appears
on the blank page sheet beneath, and can't edit that page when dialog
box is open. I click close in the dialog box, and both the dialog box
and blank page disappear and I'm back to my original page I was working on.

I don't know what Craig's answer means.

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 16:24, Steve Veltkamp wrote:

>> I can't find the way to edit 'true templates' - not the 'new from
>> template' type but to have a stylized headline, a logo, etc.  The Edit
>> Template menu brings up a dialog box to append, new, duplicate and
>> delete, but all new seems to do is add it to the list - no way to do
>> anything with it.

When it does, the page you will see will be the page template

Craig

--
For mutual success, Steve Veltkamp, BizShop President
1713 E 3rd St, Pt Angeles, WA 98362