[Scribus] Success: compile Mac/Aqua from CVS without patches

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Tue Mar 22 10:06:10 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. M?rz 2005 09:37 schrieb PLinnell:

> Martin has done a very good job of packaging and feeding us bug fixes
> when found. The performance is nothing to complain about on decent
> hardware.

Oh I don't want to overlook the work of Martin and others, but I cannot
really estimate it, because I never used it. Just hearsay. But this may
change. ;-)

Scribus is a must-have, I don't want to miss it. OpenOffice.org, TeX, Gimp and
with a lesser degree Inkscape are other apps, I need to use. If they does not
work well on a Powerbook, I'll have to buy something else.

If you ask me. Why a Powerbook? It's the look (I confess, working in marketing
I want to impress people...;-) and I am curious to use a new OS.

juh
--
juh's Sudelbuch http://www.sudelbuch.de
Libera Folio http://www.liberafolio.org