[Scribus] Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 is out ...

francesco fantoni francesco
Tue Mar 15 15:12:15 CET 2005

Actually i keep finding the rendering of RGB pdf produced by scribus
a lot different on acroreader 5 and 7.
I include two screenshots of the same file.
It's a rgb document generated on scribus using the album script i
modified and saved "for the web".
Acrobat Reader 7.0 has got a strong shift in colors (towards blue
maybe?) and pictures are quite darker, with a lot of contrast.
I notice differences on CMYK pdf documents too, but less eveident.