[Scribus] Solaris 10 - getting really close

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Mon Mar 14 06:19:15 CET 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

>On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 13:23 -0700, Rainer Heilke wrote:
>

>>Greetings.
>>
>>Just curious--any word on the Scribus compile?
>>

>It worked fine here; I posted a while ago about what went on and how I
>got it working.
>
>I had no crash problems ... I maybe a library conflict or g++ ABI
>conflict or something on your system?

I misunderstood--I thought you were talking about getting Qt to compile
without problems (that was an issue for me for a while) because of the
mkheaders discussion.

Hmm. I hope it isn't a SPARC-x86 issue. I'll have to look closer into my
library setup. Maybe I'll install the newest Express, rebuild from
scratch, and see if I can isolate where it goes wrong.

Thanks again; I guess I'll just keep plugging away at it.

Rainer