[Scribus] [Patch] MacOSX native

Martin Costabel costabel
Mon Mar 14 02:45:44 CET 2005

Paraplegic Racehorse wrote:
[]
> It should be noted that the guys working the OO.o Mac port
> (www.NeoOffice.org) have fondu running through the /Library/Fonts ,
> /System/Library/Fonts and ~/Library/Fonts directories during install. It
> may be desirable to speak with them with regards the fonts issues since
> it seems they have already tamed the beast to a state useable - at least
> - for their purposes.

 From what you are saying I understand that they are doing exactly what
the Fink applesystemfonts package is doing. Maybe I didn't say this
clearly enough in my previous messages, but in my opinion this problem
is solved. I don't know whether it is fontconfig or freetype that does
it, but when I run the Scribus.app from my scribus-aqua application, I
see more fonts than in standard Mac apps. This is already completely
usable.

--
Martin