[Scribus] Scribus on Windows 2000

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Mar 13 21:38:18 CET 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:30:23 +0100
Johannes R?schel <jo.rueschel at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i would also be more excited if we could get 1.3cvs running. creating
> an installer is not so common on linux i think :-) So that could also
> be done after 1.3 is working and compiling properly under cygwin.

Hi,
Since Scribus 1.2..2 is just a few weeks away and will probably be the
last stable release for at least a couple of months, making a working,
reliable Scribus 1.2.2. binary for Cygwin (in the best case with an
installer) seems to me a more reasonable thing to do. You would have all
the time then to focus on 1.3.cvs for cygwin, and the Windows user would
finally have something to work with.

cheers
Maciej