[Scribus] Scribus on Windows 2000

Johannes Rüschel jo.rueschel
Thu Mar 10 08:30:23 CET 2005

Hi,

i would also be more excited if we could get 1.3cvs running. creating an
installer is not so common on linux i think :-) So that could also be
done after 1.3 is working and compiling properly under cygwin.

Ciao,
Johannes

Gary Ritchie wrote:

> ... Would anyone venture to guess how far away we are from a Windows
> installer? I think the power of open source is that these students can
> take their projects - and the software - home (or to work) with them.

An installer? Hmmm, I was thinking of working on getting 1.3 CVS to
compile, but maybe this would be a better more accessable project for my
skills... :) 1.3 is a little way from being stable for production use
anyway so I'll get to work on it. Disclaimer: It will be very unlikely
that you get a setup.exe out of this, but rather a zip file with a batch
file would that be OK?

Steven