[Scribus] Thank YOu

frank gaude' aka tanzen tanzen
Sat Mar 12 20:33:13 CET 2005

Hello, everybody!

Just got started using Scribus and I like it; has aways to go to be
fully useful to me and what I do.

Been using PageMaker and CorelDraw since about 1988. Switched to Paint
Shop Pro in 1990 and went over to InDesign when it was released.

I know Scribus is a work in progress and can produce good DTP pieces,
ready for the presses. Wonder if it is ever going to be possible to copy
and paste images between GIMP and Scribus? Also drop shadows?

Thanks much for creating a wonderful program, one very useful.

Regards,
Frank Gaude' in Cameron Park CA