[Scribus] fonts suse 9.1 and 9.2

bart at solozone.com bart
Thu Mar 10 15:15:09 CET 2005

Thinking about it over night. It seems now obvious that since SuSE 9.2 ships with default locale UTF-8 it is that which breaks fonts that were previously supported. Craiag Bradney says "feeding garbage to fontconfig" is too much. Well, it became garbage only with the system change,  including the lost system fonts from 9.1 which I am going to pick up.
The previous posting suggested putting them (e.g. Omega) on site?
I had many surprises going from 9.1 to 9.2.

Bart Alberti