[Scribus] Any means of importing PDF's into Scribus? ie via Ghostscript ?

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Wed Mar 9 19:23:34 CET 2005

Hi

Further to my question re importing stuff from Coreldraw9, I still can't
import any real text as text from EPS files created in Coreldraw.

However, what about this ... Coreldraw creates PDF's reasonably well,
and gives me a lot of control over doing so, ie keep text as text rather
than curves, etc

Can I somehow create a PDF, then use ghostscript or something to import
the PDF to then import into Scribus ?

I'm sure there must be a way of doing this ...

--
Best Regards,
Julian Robbins